The American University is delighted to announce the opening of its application portal for the 2019 edition of the annual Emerging Global Leader Scholarship for international who seek to study in the United States. The scholarship is rated as one of the best financial aid programs in the United States having been in existence for several years and credited with the sponsor of many outstanding international students.
The American University Scholarships for international students is designed to support outstanding undergraduate students with all billable expenses at the University. This means that the full tuition fee and other fees paid at the University would be waived for selected students. Please note that the program is not designed to cover expenses such as travel, textbooks and health insurance.
All students from around the world are invited to apply for the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship program on the condition that after the program, selected scholars would return home to develop their local community. The scholarship is an annual program and interested applicants are encouraged to see the eligibility criteria for application requirements.
About AU – American University is a private research and learning University located in Washington D.C, the United States. The University is famous for academic excellence. Learn more about the scholarship at AU through the details provided below.
- The scholarship is available to international students with excellent academic records
- Applicants must have overcome obstacles such as socioeconomic and other challenges to be eligible for this scholarship
- You must have a minimum of 3.8 CGPA or the equivalent, including being the best 10% of your graduate class in high school
- You must command a good use of English Language as proved by either a good IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- US citizens or permanent residents may not apply for this program. Also, if you a dual citizenship that includes the United States, You are not eligible to apply for this program
The scholarship would cover all billable expenses at the University including – Full tuition fee, accommodation, and board.
Please note that if selected for this program, you would have to take care of your expenses like flight, feeding, books and the likes.
The program is available to undergraduate students applying into any field of study offered at the University.
Application for this program begins from September 1 and ends November 15, 2019. (The scholarship is an annual program)
To apply for this scholarship, you must ensure to meet the above listed application requirements.
Visit the application link to see the required application documents and apply accordingly.